Friday, October 19, 2012

Are You Red-y For This?

I had long ago given up on reds, they just looks terrible with my skin tone, so when I was given Head Mistress by Essie, I put it away and promptly for got about it. Then today I was having a conversation about red polish with a dear friend, and she suggested I find a blue-toned red. Wouldn't you know, I had one sitting around un-used and un-loved, so I decided to try it out, and I am so glad that I did!

Essie Head Mistress & Essie Penny Talk

This is two coats of Essie Head Mistress, stamped with Essie Penny Talk using Vivid Lacquer plate V001, all topped off with Seche Vite. Isn't it beautiful?

Here's a photo without so much glare on the accent nails:

Vivid Lacquer V001 Stamping plate

Let me just say, I love this stamping plate! How cute are those little skull & crossbones?

What's your favorite shade of red?

-Kara

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo pretty!! :D I love several shades of red (oxblood is one of my favourites!). My all-time favourite red polish is Poinsettia by China Glaze. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)