Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dragon!

Tonight I wanted to do a mani that my 3 year old would love, and that used some new glitter I picked up at Michaels last night. Let me just warn you - you're going to love this. Really. It's so fun, and pretty unique in my opinion. At least I didn't see anything like it on Pinterest. So I give you... The Dragon!

Dragon nails!

Roar!

Nicole by OPI Mer-Maid For each Other

Aaaand, here is one of B trying to steal my Seche Vite bottle while I'm taking the photos. Hi, B!


This is 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Mer-Maid For Each Other, for the accent nail, for the scales, I applied each glitter individually with my dotting tool while the second coat was still wet, topped with Seche Vite, and then added the googly eyes to my thumb while the SV was still wet.

This mani was so much fun to make, I know A is going to love it, B already loves it, she keeps trying to pick the eyes off, haha, and I hope you love it, too! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

-Kara

3 comments:

  1. Haha that is SO cool!! I love the "dragon scales" the glitter created. Oooooh, I want to try it. Finding the time is the problem. Great job, Kara. Mahalo nui loa! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is SO cool!! I love the "dragon scales" the glitter created. Oooooh, I want to try it. Finding the time is the problem. Great job, Kara. Mahalo nui loa! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! You're right about it being unique. I'm going to have to give this a try. Thanks so much for sharing, Kara. You are one creative mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)