Saturday, October 6, 2012

Orly Decoded

I should be doing my homework, but I think I'll write a blog post instead :)
I was up way too late painting my nails last night. B is sick and didn't get to bed until after midnight, which means I was up until 1am painting my nails! Thank goodness for Seche Vite!

Anyway, Orly Decoded has been on my wish list for a while now, and by chance, I found it on the clearance table at Sally! Yay! I love when that happens. So, it's been on my untrieds shelf for a couple of weeks, so I decided to go for it.

Here it is, Orly Decoded:

Orly Decoded

This is a really nice, dark gray, creme polish. I loved the application, easy and smooth. This picture was taken without any cleanup done! It has a few spots that should be cleaned up, but pretty good for 1 am!

I really like this polish, but I felt like it needed a little something more. So this morning, I got out the old Konad and stamped. This is plate M63 and I used Pure Ice Pussy Cat. Here is the finished result:

Konad m63

Much better :)

-Kara

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)