Saturday, October 6, 2012

Want yummy cuticles?

I honestly don't know why it took me so long to get Lush's Lemony Flutter. Actually, yes, I do. I stammered at the notion of spending $14 on cuticle cream, so instead I spent $15 on 3 $5 cuticle products that didn't work at all. My advice is to skip the crummy creams and go straight for the one that works!

Let me preface by saying that my cuticles are in sorry shape. I have a slight (okay, major) nail polish obsession and I change my manicure every day after the kids go to bed. All the acetone really dries out my cuticles!

So, here it is, my magic cure for cuticles:

Lush Lemony Flutter cuticle butter


This is Lemony Flutter by Lush. A handmade, FRESH (mine was made August 8, 2012, according to the sticker on the bottom), natural cuticle butter, and oh my, it is wonderful! So soft and smells delicious - seriously lemony! It IS a bit greasy, so I put it on before bed.

Now for the value. Yes, it is $14 for cuticle cream, but look at how much you get!

Lemony Flutter size comparison

This is 1.5 oz of Lemony Flutter compared to the 0.4 oz of Sally Hansen's Cuticle Cream, so it's actually CHEAPER per oz!

Lush also has lots of other fun, yummy products, so if there is a store near you, I highly recommend going in, but if not, Lemony Flutter is available on their website.

-Kara

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried Lush! Do you happen to know what the primary ingredient is in the balm? My skin doesn't agree with some oils, but I'm just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first ingredient is lemon infused shea butter
      http://www.lushusa.com/Lemony-Flutter/02361,en_US,pd.html

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)