Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Tree Nails

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
Welcome to Day 6 of the Show Me Your Top Coats Holiday Nail Art Challenge! Today is Christmas trees!


For this, I used Color Club Ho Ho Holly, then, using my dotting tool used Essie Good As Gold to make garland and Color Club Berry & Bright for ornaments. On my ring finger I placed large red hex glitters for ornaments, and dipped my thumb in green stick glitter for texture.

And, well, that's all I have to say about that, haha. B has been very sick, and I am very tired. I'll catch up with you later.

-Kara


 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog you seem to do really good work
    as such I have nominated you for Liebster Award

    http://paintedaddict.blogspot.com/2012/12/apparently-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)