Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gifts nails

Today's challenge for the Show Me Your Top Coats Holiday Nail Art Challenge is A's favorite part of the holidays - Gifts! I had big lofty plans for gifts, unfortunately, they didn't work out, but I think these turnout out well anyway! I wore these nails for a very special Mommy and A holiday themed outing!

Here they are:

Presents / Gifts Nails
This is Essie Good As Gold as a base. I then layed down striping tape and painted over it all with Zoya Jem - isn't Jem GORGeous? - When it was all dry, I stamped the bows on using Good As Gold and Cheeky plate CH24. Viola! Presents!

Next up is Santa. Gonna have to test out a few ideas for this! Off I go!
-Kara



 Loading InLinkz ...

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooo like, like, like! These are very classy looking gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really great. And what a good idea to stamp the bows on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the nail color and design. I find it perfect for this season for it really looks elegant and classy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm very happy with how the color combo turned out, I was so tired of red and green :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)