Sunday, December 30, 2012

Layla Ceramic Effect 52 Butterfly Effect


Happy New Years Eve Eve! I say this because I had no idea that tomorrow is NYE until about 10 minutes ago. Crazy, right? I have been so wrapped up with life and kids, that I haven't even glanced at the calendar since Christmas Eve!

Tonight I want to show you a gorgeous new polish. I found this at Ulta and HAD to have it! This is Layla Ceramic Effect 52 (apparently named Butterfly Effect, though I couldn't find it anywhere on the bottle). This is a beautiful purple jelly jam packed with red/green shifting flakies.


 
This is two coats of Butterfly Effect. Gorgeous, isn't it? I just love this polish! And bonus, it's a dupe of Nfu-Oh 51 which is much harder to find!

I'm sorry for the awkward angle of this next photo, while the color shift is very apparent in real life, it was difficult to photograph!


Look at that color shift! Beautiful! I feel like this is one of the more stunning polishes in my collection. I am so happy to have found it.

Til next time!
-Kara





2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)