Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reindeer nails

Wow, it's Sunday night already! Where did the weekend go? I've been super busy with the kids doing all kinds of fun Christmas-y stuff. I am so exhausted!

Today is Day 5, and that means Reindeer nails! I did these a couple of days ago, when I had some time and thought I'd get a head-start. Thank goodness I did, because I did not have time to do my nails AT ALL this weekend. That's right, I've had naked nails for two days in a row! *gasp**shock**horror*

For reindeer nails, I started with a base coat of Butter London's All Hail The Queen. Maybe it was 2 coats? I don't remember. This color is too gorgeous not to show, so here it is:

Butter London All Hail The Queen

This color is gorgeous, yet understated. Perfect for the work environment!
Here's a macro:


Anyway, I then added little reindeer heads with Pretty Serious Morning Java. I added antlers with FingerPaints You're Kiln Me and a striping brush, used China Glaze White on White and Liquid Leather and a dotting tool for their eyes, and finally, used large hex glitters for the noses. Now that I'm looking at them, I realize I forgot to give them ears. Oops. That's going to bother me...




So there you have it, reindeer nails! Next up, Christmas Trees!

-Kara


 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)