Friday, February 8, 2013

Ruby White Tips Peekaboo

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a short break from the nail art challenges to show you a beautiful polish for a good cause. I actually wore this a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around to posting.



This is Peekaboo by Ruby White Tips, a sheer pinky purpley color packed with holographic micro glitter. I had a difficult time photographing the sparkle, but it's there in real life.


This polish has a fantastic formula. Somehow, even as packed with glitter as it is, it is not gloopy at all! It is a bit sheer, I used 3 coats, but that makes it great for layering over other colors, too!


Closeups to show the sparkle a little better.




Peekaboo is a beautiful polish for a cause that I love. HALF of all profits made from this polish are donated to help save the bats, specifically going to Batworld Sanctuary. You probably don't know this about me, but I LOVE bats, they one of my favorite animals (a close second to my favorite animal - the giraffe), they are just go cute and sweet, and snuggle each other when they sleep *awww*.

Ruby White Tips are all 3-free, and completely cruelty free. Be sure to check out Ruby White Tips for Peekaboo and all of her other gorgeous polishes (more swatches and reviews coming soon!) on Etsy and Facebook

Til next time!
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)